Patient Health Information Portal Instructions
Eye Department Eye Care & Eyewear is pleased to offer you convenient, secure access to information from your eye care record through an online portal called RevolutionPHR. The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
RevolutionPHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard Internet browser on a PC or Mac computer or an iPad We encourage you to use the Login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
You can decide if access to RevolutionPHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
Steps to Access RevolutionPHR
- Access the Internet through your preferred Internet browser on any PC or Mac computer or an iPad
- In the Internet address bar (often called the Toolbar) type this address: https://www.revolutionphr.com
- Insert the Username (email address or username) discussed with our office staff
- Insert the Temporary Password that was created specifically for you and provided at the end of your comprehensive eye exam.
- This process will lead to a Reset Password screen where you will be prompted to re-enter the Temporary Password and then log your personal Password that must be at least 6 characters long, including at least one number and one capital letter.
We genuinely hope that you find value in having access to this information in a timely and secure environment. Please use this for portal to find your valid prescriptions and health information.